Some of the websites we operate include:
and other websites.
Each website might collect different information, or may collect information in a different way, or may not collect personal information at all.
For example, not all websites have ads on them, and not all websites let you log in and create profiles.
Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of information from those who use the Site and the Services:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, billing and credit card information, and other information that may not be publicly available ("personal information").
- Information about you that does not identify you personally, including, but not limited to, your demographic information (for example, your age, gender, race, religion, political affiliation, and household income), personal interests, online interactions, viewing data, requests for Services, communications with us and third parties, advertisement interactions, survey and polling information, forum and discussion board activities, Site feedback or suggestions, search queries, product reviews, sweepstakes or contest information, and any other activities when using the Site or the Services.
- Information you provide when you register with the Site and the Services, when adding or updating account preferences, and when subscribing for any Services.
- Information you provide when submitting information to be posted or otherwise displayed on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other visitors or third parties on the internet (collectively, "User Contributions"). All User Contributions are submitted at your own risk. Although we always seek to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that our security over User Contributions is impenetrable. We also cannot control how other visitors and third parties that gain access to User Contributions will use such information.
We may combine information you provide us with other information about you that we obtain from your past use of the Site and Services, from our business partners, and from other companies. We may access other information about you collected from third parties, such as social media and marketing companies.
Automatic Data Collection
We collect the following types of information from you as you use the Site through automatic data collection technologies:
- Log file information commonly collected by host servers when you visit websites, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click counts, and similar information. This information is not connected to personal information and is used for purposes of administering the Site, analyzing trends, tracking visitor activity, and collecting demographic data.
- Other details regarding your activities on the Site and Services, including your equipment, operating system, software, traffic information, and location data.
Our automatic data collection includes the use of the following technologies:
- Web Beacons. A "web beacon" is a small file (also known as a clear gif or pixel tag) that is embedded on a webpage, email, video, or other content that allows us to collect data about visitors who interact with such webpages or emails, such as recording when such content is accessed and reading other information from your browser. You may be able to disable web beacons in our email communications by turning off "images" in your email client settings. However, doing so may prevent you from being able to properly enjoy our Services as they are designed to be used.
How We Use Your Information
We are the sole owners of information collected from visitors on this Site. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We use information collected from you or about you, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies.
- To provide access to Site content and Services to you.
- To customize Site content and Services according to your preferences.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
- To research and analyze our target demographics.
- To fulfill any requests for information, products, or Services.
- To display your User Contributions.
- To process and respond to your feedback and suggestions.
- To provide targeted advertising.
- To send you marketing communications, such as information about new products, Services, or specials.
- To contact you regarding Services we provide you.
- To contact you regarding third-party services you may be interested in.
- To contact you regarding your account or profile.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us, including billing and collection rights.
- For any other use as we may indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
All information collected from visitors of the Site belongs to us, whether or not such information is personal information, information you volunteer, or information passively collected about you. As such, such information may be subject to transfer to a new owner in the event of our bankruptcy, sale, or liquidation.
How We Share Your Information
We may share personal information and other information that we collect as follows:
- With our affiliates, including any subsidiaries we now own or later acquire.
- With our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us, which may include sending you emails on our behalf; analyzing your activities and interactions on the Site in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors; and providing support to the Site, the Services, our operations, or fulfilling your requests. These third parties may only use personal information in order to provide such support and are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. For example, we may share personal information with credit card processing companies in order to bill visitors for goods or services.
- If you are a business and apply for credit or open an account with us which bills you via invoice, we may share your information according to our business credit reporting policies, terms of service, and/or other agreements.
- With those that we so indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To third parties when we have your consent or when we have parental consent if the visitor is a minor.
We may store personal information in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, on servers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, we may share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does not personally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, and other third parties without restriction. This information may include personal information that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personally identifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order to analyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors.
If you choose to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, contests, or similar events through the Site or Services, the rules or terms and conditions for such events may change the way we share your information with third parties. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for all such events in which you participate.
Links to Other Websites
Third-Party Tracking on Our Site
We take the security of your information seriously and have electronic, physical, and administrative safeguards in place that comply with federal regulations for your protection. These security measures seek to protect your information both online and offline from disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized use. However, please keep in mind that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to access private communications illegally; for instance, through the use of hacking and viruses. As such, all information you transmit on the Site or Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for instances where third parties circumvent our security measures without authorization, illegally or otherwise.
The information you submit to us is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption technology and is transmitted securely. You may verify this by locating "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon of a closed lock in your browser. The computers and servers we use are also kept in a secure environment behind firewalls. We limit access to your information to those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks, including fulfilling your requests. We also require you to create a unique password to help secure your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your password and other login information. Please be aware of when you are submitting User Contributions in public spaces that may be viewed by others. It is your responsibility to avoid submitting information you wish to keep confidential. We will promptly notify you in the event that personal information becomes compromised according to our notification procedures outlined below or as otherwise required by applicable law.
Unfortunately, there are many people who sign up for web services and online accounts using false information, usually in an attempt to send out spam, or engage in phishing, or engage in fraud, or use stolen credit cards to pay, or other nefarious purposes.
In order to mitigate this, we may use a variety of systems and third-parties to verify that new customers are legitimate. This applies to individuals and businesses and other entities.
Although we do our best to mitigate fraud and malicous and illegal conduct, we are not responsible for the conduct of users and members on our websites or servers. Users of our services and members of our websites are responsible for their own conduct.
If we have evidence of suspected fraud, suspected violations of law, and/or suspected malicious intent, we reserve the right to share this information with law enforcement, courts, victims & their attorneys, and third-parties so that others may be protected from fraudulent conduct or obtain justice.
We do not have to inform you that we have disclosed your information to third parties for this purpose, except where required by law. And we are not required to disclose this information to third parties, unless required by law. Whether or not we disclose is up to our discretion and applicable laws and regulations.
Business Credit and Invoiced Accounts
This section applies to businesses, corporations, companies, non-profits, incorporated entities, sole proprietorships, or other similar entities (herein referred to as "business" or "businesses"). This does not apply to consumers (i.e. individuals).
If your business applies for credit (such as NET 30 terms) or has an account where we send you an invoice for services, we may make inquiries about your business and share information with third parties to do so.
Before extending credit, we are required to verify your identity.
If your company or business applies for credit or an invoiced account, we may check your business credit report with one or more business credit bureaus and/or may verify your identity using one or more of our business partners, third parties, and/or public sources. We do not check your personal credit report.
If your business is approved for credit or an invoiced account, we may report and share your business's personal information (company name, address, phone number, EIN, DUNS number, etc.) and payment history to business credit bureaus. We do not report to consumer credit bureaus.
For applications of credit, we will request your consent on the application and will not process your application without this consent, as it is a condition of granting credit to your business or company.
For invoiced accounts, it may or may not be explicitly stated on the registration form, but it should be assumed that we will check whether you are a legitimate customer, as this is standard business practice for most B2B online businesses as part of normal fraud and identity checking.
We only grant credit to companies, corporations and similar business entities and do not offer consumer credit. We do not pull or report to consumer credit reports.
If a registration form or profile asks what entity type you are, you must pick the correct entity type. If you are an individual, you must pick "individual" to be treated as a consumer. If you pick "sole proprietor" or one of the other business entity types, you will be classifed as a business and treated as such under our business credit reporting policies.
Where local laws or regulations require, we may deviate from this policy to comply with local law and regulations.
This section only covers our sharing of your business and credit information. Additional credit terms may apply as outlined in our terms of service and/or other agreements.
This Site does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use this Site or provide any personal information to us. We will delete all information that we discover is provided by children under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent. Please email us at email@example.com if you believe we have received personal information from a child aged under 13 and we will use our best efforts to remove such information.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Your personal information may be processed and transferred to countries other than your own, including, but not limited to, any country in which we operate. Some of these countries may have different laws and practices regarding data protection than your country. By using the Site, you agree to such cross-border transfers of your personal information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
For your convenience, we have provided links to third-party privacy policies that may or may not apply to you, depending on your usage of our websites.
Related to displaying advertisements from Google's ad networks, collecting analytics using Google's Analytics, and other Google services.
- How Google Uses Information from Sites or Apps that Use our Services
- Advertising - Privacy & Terms - Google
WordPress, Gravatar, and Akismet
Related to scanning comments from spam, showing avatars, and other technologies used on WordPress websites.
Your feedback is important to us. To send us your questions, suggestions, or complaints, please contact us as follows:
Support Ticket: Online Form (on techsero.net)
Note: Corresponding with us via email or support ticket creates a support ticket in our system. You can view the support ticket in your TechSero.net account (the "Dashboard") and we will send you updates via email.
You can also send us postal mail or a fax, but it is much slower, and, except where required by law, we will respond to you electronically by creating a support ticket and sending you an email. We use support tickets to track and record our correspondence.
If you would like a response, please provide your email address in your postal or fax correspondence so that we can reply to you by email and support ticket.
WisTex TechSero Ltd. Co.
2001 Timberloch Place, Suite 551D
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Fax: +1 713-930-1117